So I thought I'd insert a picture representing some of the jokes and lines I got late this afternoon...


Oh yes, much teasing, 'where's your cape', 'hey any news on getting the invisible jet too?', and my favorite from a peer who manages another department 'so I couldn't quite tell, but do I report to you now?'. So to everyone who teased me, thanks so much (insert laughs and some sarcasm here) and remember, if you report to me, you'll know it soon enough!!!!!! Or maybe you won't, perhaps it's need to know and you just don't need to know.
So for those of you wondering about my new car, I mean invisible plane, yes it is just the coolest perk possible... makes all that problem solving of world peace and hunger that much easier...
On a side note, our final homestudy is Saturday afternoon then we're just down to paperwork and about a year of wait after that... They say it's like being pregnant with an elephant.
No comments:
Post a Comment