Yes, that's me, doing the happy dance for so many others... just when life has a habit of getting you down, it's so easy to look around and see the wonder of life around you.
After much dragging of feet in China and getting through what rumor has it as a HUGE few months of referrals to get through, China is quickly getting referral times back on line... ok, that's me being optimistic. I'm so happy for others when I hear their waits are over, they have referrals, travel authorizations and so on. It's so easy to get caught up in their good fortune and where they are in the process.
... that is, if I can ignore the reality of the icy cold water that keeps splashing in my face reminding us that we a LONG LONG way off from even getting our Documents to CHina (DTC) and in getting a referral, now estimated at a whopping 10 months... what sucks is that rumors have it that referrals could go to 12 months at the pace we're at...
C'est la vie.
No comments:
Post a Comment