I just want to correct all those paper pregnant people out there... it does NOT in fact take the gestation period of an elephant to get a referral and bring a child home... it just SEEMS like the gestation period of an elephant!Average time to referral (add 2 months to travel there) is recently between 8 and 12 months, while an elephant takes 22 months to give birth... I know, it doesn't make the time pass quicker, but it is funny!
Sorry folks, we have in commom the gestation period of an ASS.
No kidding, look at the chart (just click it to enlarge)!
2 comments:
I love this! Now I feel great. Just found your blog today from Emma-bug. Good to meet you.
Hi- Just found your blog.
I hate to admit my first adoption was the gestation of an elephant and your chart confirmed it!
Also, I did use a cleaning service for both my homestudies. hehehehe
Post a Comment