Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tagged and I'm it


I was wondering when this rite of passage would come my way... well, in the comments I had under lock down by accident were 2 'tag you're it' comments. So here goes:



When I'm frustrated, bored or pissed off in a work meeting I count things... like ceiling tiles. It keeps me from losing my cool or nodding off, whichever the case may be.

As a kid I loved putting any kind of chip onto a sandwich, this could be PB&J, baloney and cheese, doesn't matter.

I hate massages, they make me crazy tense.

Stealing a thought from the our little lady bug blog... I like to organize my jelly beans, m&m's, candy, etc into handfuls by color patterns before I eat them, red yellow green yellow red and so on like that.

As a child I was very afraid to use the phone or talk to people. I would rather not have anything delivered like pizza or chinese if I had to call. Even as an adult I'm still very hesitant to use the phone. It's why email, blogs, letters and in person visits are my thing and why I rarely pick up the phone.

I like pouring soda onto a bowl of ice cream and watching fizz all up and harden, then I eat it.

I'm going to wait to tag someone until I'm done catching up from the weekend.

1 comment:

comingaroundagain said...

Lisa,

I could NOT believe I actually 'met' another person that "organizes jelly beans and M&M's" before they eat them!! I have done this since I can remember! I play this little game in my head (I don't usually tell people this and here I am posting it on a blog) called 'survival of the fittest' with the M&M's - sometimes the 'deformed ones get eaten first, sometimes they are last (I do change the rules for variation). . .sometimes the colors I like least (or best) get eaten first. . . This is a weird thing I do that I forget about until I am doing it. It is very automatic for me to just do it anymore.
BTW, I wanted to thank you for thinking of me (posting on my blog). I still don't have any great words of comfort when I hear of another person who has experienced the death/loss of a child. It just fills me with such great sadness.
This adoption process has helped to restore some joy into our lives - how cool is that?

Sarah
http://www.comingaroundagain.blogspot.com/