Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Weird things part 2

So E and I were talking about my "weird" things... by the way, mine were normal!

Here's E's version:

1. E doesn't like to see feet, at all, without any socks on. They creep him out, to the point that he doesn't think he could clean babies feet or clip toenails!

2. He does however like to massage feet if they have socks on... I'm not looking so weird any more huh?

3. If he's building a computer, all the screws have to be the exact same.

4. On the screw theme, if he sees loose screws he HAS to tighten them down right away.

like I said, I'm looking pretty normal huh?

5. If the light switches aren't all in alignment he goes around and makes sure they are all up or all down...

that's only 5, but that's enough!

No comments: