Now for an update on our Quilt States:
create your own visited states map
We also have squares from Sweden(1) and Canada(4). And, what's up with Nearly all of the western US...
Lastly, this weekend I'll FINALLY mail out by email and snail mail (where it makes sense) our family and friends asking them to send us a quilt square so our daughter may one day match their face to the name in her quilt square memory book.
While mailing out half the quilt squares for the April DTC 2006 swap (ran out of fabric after I made the wish cards... I really am learning as I go) I stopped by a store to get envelopes... never got them but check out the cute Elmo hand puppet! Can you see E and Magpie with this? Too funny. I also picked up some cute baseball mitts and balls with velcro on them... no wonder I never got envelopes too much fun looking at the kids stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment