So today, while picking up birthday, anniversary and thank you cards at the store I saw this... J and T, you know I had to get it. It's Magpie's newest purchase and makes me smile everytime I open it to hear the phone sounds. I can't stop thinking of the week we spent on vacation with you both and N down at Disney. Her teething and cold and how much it dampened her incredibly wonderful spirit and beautiful sense of laughter and life. But when we played that phone she always perked up! Hopefully it has the same effect on Magpie... well, once the chance of sensory overload disappears. More on sensory overload issues later in the FAQ's section... all I'll say is, it can happen, spend a year of your life with few toys, little interaction in the real world and little human contact, sensory overload is likely.
We also received yesterday 2 more postcards. I've bought a cool photo album, with the slots built in so I can just slide in the postcards, it will fill in nicely. Can't wait to get the ones from the seasonal swap that I'm part of too.I really like getting these from all over the country and some international too. Those who know us best know of our incredible spirit of adventure, travel and the wish to see things that everyone should experience. We love international trips as E and I have seen so much of the US, though we imagine we'll spend some time heading out west one year in a rented fullsize RV for a few weeks to show Magpie parts of her new country that we haven't yet really experienced.
We also recieved 2 wonderful cards from my Mom and E's Nana wishing E a speedy recovery. THanks to both of you for your thoughtfulness, we really appreciate the little things like that.
That's all that's new here, but I have an interesting post to do on the DaVinci Code Movie later on today.
No comments:
Post a Comment