Our secret pal came through with another fantastic gift. With this long wait, there are few things I can count on timing wise with the adoption, but the giving of gifts to our person and the receiving from our Secret Pal can be counted on.
(ok, I admit I was watching the front door that whole week, only to realize that for at least a day it was hiding behind the Christmas decorations on the front porch that were toppled over from recent wind storms)
This month's theme was "travel" and our pal did a spin on the theme that we weren't expecting. Ok, that I wasn't expecting, ERic is along for the ride unless it's gift opening time! In my head I couldn't release the idea that "travel" was "travel to China to get the baby", cause, well, the original timing would have had referrals
shortly. (reality sucks) But our Pal thought outside the box and went with "travel", normal travel, so it was a surprise and cool.
And since she practically begged us to dress the dogs up in tissue paper like when we lived in the hotel I had to give her a fix.
We received some cool snack containers, stuff for the car and best of all this cool 'mini mobile' for the car... something I've wanted but of course have not purchased. Heck, we don't even have a registry at this point, seems so so far away from the time we'll do the registry.
Thanks Secret Pal for the cool gifts and hope the pics of the dogs were all you hoped they would be!
7 comments:
LOVE the dogs in tissue. Too cute! Your secret pal is pretty cool to think outside the box. Great gifts.
Great pal and even greater dog pics - too funny!
Great gifts! I love the doggie pic!
The dogs are so cute!
What a great reminder that there is still life to live while we are waiting!
Oh your pups in blue and pink are too cute!
Thanks for the doggy fashion fix. Very stylish. Is their next appearance going to be on the Paris runways? LOL You are just lucky that I had the willpower to not keep the mobile for myself. I will definitely have to get one for us. I'm glad you liked everything. More fun is to come in the coming months. Your April Secret Pal
Post a Comment