Beginning to wonder if I'm an animal on that Wildlife show sponsored by Mutual of Omaha from the 70's and 80's with all this tagging going on... I can hear the helicopters and the announcer over head.
I've been tagged again, this time by Deep Tangents... she' really catching onto this blogging thing now. Here Goes:
1) Find the nearest book
2) Open to page 123
3) Type lines 6-8 of said book
4) Tag three others
As I saw this item I was scratching my head wondering what books were nearby... Turns out there are a bunch in the coffee table and end table I'd forgotten about. So I picked one. And then I picked another... and then another. See, the problem is, all these books are Coffee Table type books... (insert Kramer joke here from Seinfeld), they have tons and tons of pictures, few even get to page 123... So I picked up a book from a friend at work that was in the Kitchen:
Book: "730 Easy Science Experiments with Everyday Materials"
Page 123, lines 6-8 (I picked column 2): "What to Do: use the scissors to cut a piece of kitchen foil off the roll. Don't tear it, cut it to avoid wrinkles. Look at your reflection, not perfect but you can see yourself. Crinkle the foil, then..."
I know I'm supposed to tag someone now... but I'll think about it and update it later on. Or volunteer and comment on the post.
1 comment:
Hmmm, I am wondering what you are going to make with that foil?
Post a Comment