Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thanks R

A special thanks to our friend R for a very cute email the other day. She always seems to send us the funniest or cutest emails.

We miss you and J and think of you often, we long for the day not only to see the two of you again but one day to introduce you to our incredible daughter Magpie.

We know no matter what you will always play a role in her life and for that, we are grateful. As E likes to say, you're good people.

(though I could also kick you for sending this, E's favorite thing to do when I talk the last week or so is go "blah blah blah, blah blah, blah-blah-blah-blah, followed by his little girl giggling and then by my loss of composure and laughing too. At one point last night he said "sorry I couldn't understand that, I followed up by saying it didn't matter as it was going to translate into "blah blah blah... " and we both laughed)

Here's looking at you kid.

2 comments:

Dannye said...

sometimes when I am telling my DH something "important" I believe that is what he is hearing too "blah, blah, blah", and then later on he'll say, "you never told me that...."

Anonymous said...

We like to say random things in the "puppy voice" just to see their reaction. Guinness always gets excited at the word "hobo"....????