Sunday, June 03, 2007

Interpretations

So, what's your interpretation?

"you know you're a Redneck when..."

OR

"Future Rollercoaster Riders of America"


Just another fun weekend hosting people at the house. We also went to the Mystic Aquariumm with our friends who stayed the weekend. It was our first time there and I reallyl enjoyed it. Much less crowded then the Baltimore Aquarium and it's got tons of outdoor sections too which on Saturday was wonderful given how great the weather was.

What a great weekend overall as we continue to try and pass the wait for Magpie. She came up a lot this weekend talking about the trip, places to go, etc.

10 comments:

comingaroundagain said...

It would be: "Future Rollercoaster Riders of America"

I love that photo! Your weekend sounds like a blast!

C's Mom said...

That looks like fun to me so I'm going for the rollercoaster riders.

Anonymous said...

This is TOO funny. It looks to me like Eric is a tour guide pointing out key attractions for the passengers. Does the tractor play country music as it moves along?? Sorry, I've got to go show this to my husband now. He needs a good laugh. I want a ride too!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't mean to leave that as anonymous. It's me... and I"m still laughing about Eric and his tour.

Anonymous said...

I have two words -- Farm Boy. :)

walternatives said...

I'll vote for number two or, if I may, even nominate a third interpretation - making fun with what you have! Those kids are definitely having fun, including the driver.

Unknown said...

Thats a great photo..I love aquariums too and home to visit more..we really like the Chatanooga one!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun time. I'd hop on the back of that thing!

Samantha said...

Cute Photo Looks like they are having a blast! Love Mystic Aquarium! Glad you are having fun! I am looking forward to meeting you next weekend!

"M2" said...

Hey, I have one of those...cept my wagon is full of horse poop.

I say future roller coaster rider