Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm still here

Just burned out with the wait, with the recent news about the 'special' American Agency and their clients with the attitude of being 'owed' early referrals.

It's the turn of the seasons into fall, for some reason this year it's just not comforting. I'm sure as the leaves change my thoughts and attitude will also. But right now I just have my mind absorbed by things I cannot change, the wait is just one of the 3 things that are consuming my disappointment.

We're going away next weekend to try to get away from it all for a few days.

Our work schedules, our lack of being able to use vacation as we continue to hoard it hoping for a turn around with Magpie's timing and the rigors of life have just drained us empty. Most of September has been filled with just trying to get to Friday night in order to recover.

Here's to brighter days to come, may they come soon and may they come for all the special people in our lives.

6 comments:

Cavatica said...

Sometimes a head in the sand is the best place. That's where mine's been.

Michele said...

Do whatever you need to do to survive and have a life. You know that we are always here when, not if, you need us. Take care my friends. Huge hugs sending your way.

Jenny said...

You need a break. Take the break. Try to regroup and rest....

Debra Sue said...

Right there with you, and will be here when you return.

I hope your upcoming weekend away is romantic, restful, and revitalizing.

Jennifer said...

Oh we've stopped hoarding vacation - we'll have plenty of time to earn more as the wait is so stinking long! We're planning to take some trips next summer. I'm so tired of telling our friends, "We can't travel until after we get back from China." I mean, it could be 3 more years!

I hope you had a relaxing vacation.

C's Mom said...

Enjoy that time away.

Ditto to the brighter days for all!