Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Top 10 signs you shouldn't have taken the business trip.

#10

You wake up in the hotel in the morning, after a horrible nights sleep, only to turn on the news to see that the president of the manufacturer of the plane you are required to take home, as it's a commuter airport and no other planes use the airport, has recommended that all of their Dash-8 turboprop planes be grounded until safety issues with 2 recent crashes (one yesterday) have been resolved.

I don't have the energy to explain Top 10 reasons 1-9.

We drove home.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nightmare! I am sure you are glad you are back home!

Anonymous said...

Uhhh... I believe Top Ten reasons 1-9 can be found in yesterday's post -- "Candid Camera land"!Ha! :) I'm a horrible flyer, so I would have been freakin out about everything. I bet you're glad to be home.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I am very curious as to what commuter airport you flew out of, as my husband decided not to use Philadelphia to fly to Ohio the other day, but instead tried a new, local, small airport. He missed his flight back yesterday and had to drive all the way home. Perhaps it was for the best? Glad to hear that you are home safe.

Project Ni Hao said...

Eeeek. What a way to end a sucky trip. But, thankfully you didn't get on one of those planes. Glad you're home!

Anonymous said...

OMG. What a complete nightmare this whole thing was. Glad you're home.

Cavatica said...

Oh yuck! Glad you made it home safe.

Jenny said...

OH MY!!!! That sucks!

Anne Marie said...

EEEEKK! Thank god you saw the news report! Oh wait, never mind, I guess you would have found out at the airport. Well, glad you are home safe!

C's Mom said...

Ahhh...but at least you are home safely.