- When you look at what to pack and rationalized packing light and just adding a t-shirt instead of pj's, think again. I always regret that decision...as I sit here in my jeans.
- When given the option of "giving up your seat and taking cash (sort of), take the offer. It's just a freaking training class.
- Your computer is always heavier than you think it is when it's sitting in your living room.
- Don't look to hard at yourself in those hotel bathroom lights. No matter what you do, you always look like death warmed over.
I did however learn:
- Just cause you have a work Blackberry does not mean you have to take calls at 8pm at night. I work 12 hours a day and refuse to take calls after hours or do many emails. Emergencies, yes, catching up and asking work questions? NO.
No comments:
Post a Comment