Sunday, February 05, 2006

blog problems, bummed

I ws about to log off the blog and found 2 problems... one of my posts just 'disappeared' and the blog template is having formatting problems. If they can't fix the formatting issue, I'll have to switch templates. No biggie.

The biggie however is losing a blog I posted... It went something like this...

I post on 2/4/06, just yesterday and mentioned how we spent our Friday and Saturday:

Friday night, the nice folks at the walk in clinic wined and dined us to the tune of $20 in copays and a lovely exam. We also had the pleasure of peeing in their cups and donating some blood to a worth cause... our HIV, hepatitus and assorted blood testing. our doctor was a fun lady asking us all sorts of things about adoption. In the end, an 'enjoyable' visit as far as doctors exams go!

On Saturday morning, instead of sleeping in we got up and left the house at 6:30 AM, yes, I did say "AM" in order to get the the fingerprinting office north of DC by the time it opened at 8 AM. This was a very wise decision as we were in and out of there in 20 minutes. Otherwise we would have been at another office, on a week day, waiting in line for several hours, or so I've heard! We met there a really nice guy who did my prints and asked me tons of questions about why CHina, and so on. He also shared his knowledge of the Chinese culture... it's so nice when people understand why the CHinese give up their daughters.

Oh well, that's all I can remember from the post I wrote yesterday. HOpe my blog formatting is fixed soon.

No comments: