Sunday, February 05, 2006

say CHEEEEZ

Yup, it's picture time for the Dossier. We did a few things this weekend for the dossier including the following:

Certificate of Financial status
Application for Inter-Country Adoption
(letter to the Chinese agency stating why we'd make good parents, why China and so on... hard to be so personal with someone you'll never meet!)
Color photocopies of our passports
3 sets of passport photos (guess these are used in the 'Matching Rooms')

We also received the following:

STate criminal background clearance
E's letter of health and life insurance coverage

I also finished the book about Chinese traditions. I figure once our Dossier heads to CHina I'll spend some time sharing some pretty cool things I learned.

Last but not least we selected the photos for our Dossier. This was hard. We had to have 8, here's some we're using, I think!

1 of the front of our house:


1 group family shot:


We also had to include 2 formal shots of us, we used our engagement photos, 2 shots of other rooms in the house, we used the soon to be nursery and our FR, we also had to include another group shot and one with J, T, N, E and I at Disney that I love.

Here's some that didn't make the cut, a little more obvious as to why some didn't make it, not sure the whole "SURVIVOR" finale party would go over too well!:
Christmas 2002

Symphony Picnic and Fireworks 2004:










Survivor Finale Party:

No comments: