Now, I imagine the attachment purists out there, in theory or through real life experience will probably flame me or tell me I'm a fool not to worry... don't worry, I am going to worry about it, I'm just not going to get neurotic about it! For those who know me best, this will be a monumental challenge. We'll just take it one day at a time, if we end up with a serious attachment issue, we'll handle it, in the meantime, we'll read up and be prepared, like the good little girl and boy scouts we used to be :)
If I get a chance and it's ok with A I'll post some pictures he recently sent, their kids sure are cute and bubbly!
I've edited the post on 2/28 to include a recent shot of 2 of my friends 3 children! Very cute. Something about falling snow, for E and I it makes us so sentimental for children we have yet to hold. THanks A for letting me post the pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment