Saturday, April 08, 2006

If the SIGN fits...

A while back I posted THIS blog about our niece, the cutest, craziest MONKEY to be born in the history of time!

(Don't worry R, you are a cutie pie also, however you are a cutie pie ROOSTER, by the way, there are some wonderfully cool roosters out there, hint hint)

So I thought I'd invite you over to the left side of our Blog to check out a cool link called "GREAT Chinese Zodiac Page". The link is HERE. so don't be shy, really, I swear, the site won't kill you. So whether you believe in all that mojo about signs of the Zodiac or you are a die hard skeptic, it's fun to look at.

Just make sure to type in your birth DATE, since the chinese calendar doesn't start on Jan 1st, it starts on the Day of the Chinese New Year.

And if you know the time of day you were born, it can specify more about your personality, so far there's only one person we looked up who didn't fit any of the 5 versions of their sign, everyone else was uncannily (word or no word, I'm using it) familiar.

Have fun. By the way, 2006 is the Year of the Dog and the year in which we hope our daughter is born in. Nothing wrong with any other year mind you, we just don't want anymore delays!!!

You can check out some really really cool merchandise HERE. I plan to get some for our daughter and family and for our Secret Pal Swap Person's child to be.

No comments: