Sunday, April 30, 2006

psychic powers

So for all of those waiting to be adoption parents out there, I want to let you know I now have psychic powers... yup, that's me, psychic adoption chick.

YOu're scratching your head right now huh? What is she talking about, huh?

Well, last night, after we drove home from our weekend away, we of course ordered out from Papa John's. Being the impatient, extremely impatient, person that I am, after 35 minutes, I got up, exclaiming "the pizza is here". Of course, this occurred simultaneously with E (and likely the dogs) laughing at me.

HA! the joke was on them.

As I walked to the door, I looked out the window and willed the Papa John's delivery guy to our street. He then drove up to our house as I exclaimed, it's here, it's here, the pizza is here... like it was Christmas or something. Of course, a little, 'see, I told you knew it was here' went along with it!

Now, if I can just harness the energy on the CCAA, I'm all set. Once I'm able to do that, for small favors I would be glad to help each of you out too. Anyone want to figure out what to do with all these squares I have?

Can you imagine how crazy my mind will be after 12 months of waiting for the referral of our daughter?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»