
To help out those in our circle of family and friends who are now starting to view our blog. I'll be adding on shortcut on the menu bar to the left under the Confucius Other links section.
It will be titled FAQ's, as in Frequently Asked Questions.

For starters I'll list the following:
why international vs. the domestic
why china
different items about her, age expected, size, etc
likely orphanage induced developmental delays
a section on what attachment disorder is and how you can help!
when we might travel to pick her up (this is where psychic powers, magic 8 balls and voodoo dolls will come in handy)
what our travel might be like, how long, where, extra sightseeing, etc.
the ocean's of red tape we've been through thus far
who our agency is and why
how we'll fill time till referral (did I say "lists"!)
China International Adoption Overview/Facts -cliff notes version!
commonly used terms/abreviations
If there are any other items you're curious about, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment