Monday, May 15, 2006

blogger quiz

After the Mother's Day post (for family/friends that haven't read it, please do it's just 2 posts below this one, it's short but important) I thought it was time for something lighter.

But first... (there's always a 'butt' isn't there?) I want to thank Kat, Julie and Karen for being there and thinking of me on an aboslutely depressing as hell Mother's Day... thank you so much for your support, it means the world to me that you recognize the support is still needed and valued. Your friendship and understanding is precious.

We have NO NEW NEWS unfortunately, but could fill you in with lots and lots of mindnumbing rumors about the adoption so I'll settle on this post today instead. Maybe I'll try out the Magic 8 rumor ball tomorrow as a treat!

I am glad to see the quiz nailed me to a T. My blogging style is listed below.

Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate

You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.
One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...
And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.
Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with and you worry about what people think of it.

No comments: