Saturday, June 24, 2006

secret pal

My husband and I have to admit that our APRIL DTC Secret Pal, whoever she or they are, went way over the top for this month's theme. Not only did she/they Pamper the Parents... we were spoiled.

The picture just doesn't do it justice as things are all crammed in. But here goes, we received a chocolate peanut butter sauce (from our favorite brand actually... little did anyone know!), bath bubble balls, a peach wine candle, a 365 days of chocolate uses (now we have a reason behind what we do every day!), candy sticks (E loves these and we never mentioned that!), tea sticks (I'll be hoarding those) and this really cool twirly bird for a planter.

Last, but not least was a package marked "open this last", it contained a gift pack of scrapbooking stuff, from magnets, to die cuts, to cards, embellishments, paper, every item more wonderful than the last. There were tons of items in it and it inspired me to catch up on a project I've had a hard time working on, Sophia's Memory Book. I managed to take the layout for each page I created in January and figure out what paper, pictures, embellishments to use on 13 of the 18 pages I wanted to do. I even managed to photograph all the items that aren't acid free so I can print them out on paper, a task I had been dreading. It wasn't so bad though, a few tears, but it felt good to get some progress going on it.

Thank you so much for the inspiration, I really needed it, and E says thank you too as this gave him some 'man time' on his own!!! LOL.

No comments: