Saturday, June 24, 2006

who doesn't love to do this?

http://www.therightfoot.net/mystuff/whatever/swf/bubblewrap.swf

Ok, who among you, are strong enough to resist the urge to press this link AND to have fun with it?

Just wish they had various different types of stuff to have fun with!

(have to admit I saw this on more than one person's blog last week, couldn't resist, I even sent it to my bubble wrap obsessed friend Renee! )

3 comments:

comingaroundagain said...

Too funny! I love popping bubble wrap. I am the person that can drive everyone around me nuts pen clicking, wrattling any noisemaker (I LOVED watching STOMP),listening to one song repetitively, popping bubbles. . . I ride the fine line between the sane and insane. :-)

dreamer said...

We haven't seen STOMP yet, only the Blue Man Group, not that they are even remotely similar!!! But I think of that Genre as similar!

I need to put you and my fidget man of a husband in the same room!!!!!

Too funny.

Mariah said...

Funny!