Sunday, June 04, 2006

THANK YOU SECRET PAL

I have a habit of spending the last hour of the evening before I go to sleep thinking about the day, running through the list of things to do in my head. Tonight I did this while the TV was on, I looked over at the gifts on our chair and remembered that I never posted a thank you to our April DTC 2006 SEcret Pal.

So, Secret Pal, if you're reading this, know I'm sorry for not posting here sooner! I know I posted a thank you on our "group blog" but I meant to do it here too.


Thank You Secret Pal!

Loved everything, especially the toy, that is soooo cool, can't wait to have fun with that. We almost picked up the yellow duck too a while back but I thought maybe, just maybe, it would come with a secret pal swap! LOL

Thanks again, we loved it all! Also, the card was incredibly adorable, a definite keepsake for her scrapbook.

All our Thanks

No comments: