Thursday, July 27, 2006

Farewell to a good friend

One of the 3 closest friends we've made since moving to Maryland stopped by the night before we left town. We said our last goodbye's though we made plans to meet for lunch one day during the packing and loading, but otherwise I know I won't see them often anymore. I hope though that we see each other as the years go by and stay in touch.

Mark was one of my closest friends at work, he and his wife were so supportive of E and I over the years. I will miss him and I wonder if I'll find someone in the future as wonderful as Mark is. I hope I find that same type of person in my new job, the new kid on the block is gonna need all the help she can get :)

Mark and Sharon gave us a quilt square for Magpie and it's perfect. The fabric is to the right, it's a duck print and you have to understand that Duck Hunting in Maryland is part of every day life. I will always think of Mark and Sharon, and how genuine and special the 2 of them are, whenever I look at that fabric. Thanks guys and you will be so incredibly missed, I cannot express the loss I feel knowing that we won't be close to you (in distance) anymore.

No comments: