As I mentioned a few posts ago I have 2 secret pals, one for the MArch DTC group and 1 for the April DTC group. We thought originally we would be DTC in March but our timeschedule just kept on sliding into late April. I've stayed a member of both groups though and really enjoy them. I thought I posted this yesterday, but at the rate things are going with our move I'm lucky to find socks and a bra every morning to wear!!!!
We received a wonderful pacakge of items to make food time fun, even a lovely card with a cool hand written note. What's kind of funny is that we just bought the snack bowl for our neice as she is a VERY smart and creative kid and always finding ways around locks and stuff. Too cute that we received it also.Thanks B Secret Pal, we loved everything you sent and are so thankful to have you as our March Secret Pal!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment