I'm proud to say that my mom and her friends and most of my sister in laws jumped right on the bandwagon, thanks everyone!!! Just teasing, our deadline was July 31st and it's rapidly approaching. I will say that with the pending move it sure would be cool to have them all safe and sound together, oh well. We plan to have our mail held and forwarded in packets so keep the squares coming everyone!!!
This square is from the Corbin's, friends of my mom, thanks so much, we absolutely loved the fabric, that shade of blue is so lovely and delicate, we love it.
1 comment:
How close are you to being finished? We only need 22 more. I think I will be sad once I have them all. I enjoy receiving the squares in the mail.
To make a slide show just go to http://www82.rockyou.com/?refid=33026080
and follow the directions. It is super easy.
I need to put your e-mail in my contacts. I can't find it on your blog, otherwise I would have e-mailed you. Hope this works. Let me know if I can help.
Stacy
Post a Comment