Thursday, July 20, 2006

Friday Facts, early!!!!

So, for friday facts (yeah, I know it's not Friday yet, sue me, I'm early) I thought I'd do an update on the olympics. Every few weeks it's neat to check in and see what China is doing, building, thinking, developing, etc for the games. I've never followed an olympic year so closely and I'm enjoying learning all these things.

This is the official homepage of the Beijing Olympics,

http://en.beijing2008.com/

This is the 'news' I'm focusing on for this post

http://en.beijing2008.com/80/05/article211990580.shtml

A while back I did a post on the olympics in my main Confucius Says blog, that one was on the colors they selected for the games and why they were significant, it was fascinating.

Here's the old post I did a few weeks ago:

http://thebryantbunch.blogspot.com/2006/05/2008-summer-olympics.html

Lastly, if you want to read my full post on the latest update on the Olympics, click "Friday Facts" under the links on the left. For a little teaser, this post is about the mascots, their cool cool cool symbolism, what they mean separate and what they grow to mean when combined.

Watching the Chinese preparing for the Olympics is fascinating.

No comments: