Friday, July 14, 2006

thanks Secret Pal

I take part in 2 secret Pal swaps, one with the March DTC group (just joined it) and one with the April DTC group. It's so nice getting to know 2 other sets of adoptive parents, what they like, don't like, who they are. I can imagine the joy on their face when our gifts arrive, this bonding is something we were not able to enjoy while pregnant, everyone walking on glass wondering if it would 'all work out'. So I guess that's why I joined the 2 groups, plus our dates overlap a few months and it's nice to get to know others on our time frame.

The March secret pal swap is just starting up, but I did receive the July Swap gift already from my April Pal. The theme was fun with food. We really loved all the gifts she sent and she hit the nail on the head on each one. Can never get enough of these types of things :)

Thank you so much Secret Pal.

No comments: