Wednesday, July 12, 2006

We've been tagged

I've been tagged, I actually like these games and emails. E and I did this one together, our answers are mixed in.

7 things I would like to do before I die
see my child's children
take a cruise around the world
to be a loved and respected father
to be adored and trusted by our daughter
See the 7 wonders of the world, and then some
visit the moon
Repay my mom for all the life lessons she taught us, the road she walked for Mike and I was unselfish and amazing.

7 things I cannot do
go to the moon
cook (this is on behalf of E!!!)
tell lies to people when they ask my opinion, honesty though does piss people off
keep plants alive
eat live squirming things
Give myself shots
quit blogging

7 things I can do
be honest
learn new skills, like scrapbooking or let's hope, quilting
multi-task
build a computer
share the depths of my soul with those I trust
be a friend for life
Ride horses, dressage, 3-Day eventing, show jumping...


7 things that attracted me to my spouse
His motorcycle
him spending hours on the phone talking to me (yes, for those who think they know E, they don't know this side of him, we spent hours upon hours daily on the phone till we moved in together)
beautiful eyes
how organized she is
that she likes riding my motorcycle
his interest in me
his/her love for travel

7 things I say most often
Are you freak'in kdding me?
Zane No
That's bullshit
I love you muppin man
wicked
Zane No
Muffin

7 books I love
The Wild Swans
Tuesdays with Morrie
The Cat in the Hat
Green Eggs and Ham
Rumble Fish
Red Storm Rising
Paris Option

7 movies I love
GiGi (NOT GIGLI, GIGI)
Pretty Woman
Hunt for Red October
Family Man
Officer and a Gentleman
The Holy Grail
Dead Poets Society

7 Animals I love
Dogs
Horses
Giraffes
salt water fish
rabbits
dolphins
penguins

7 Musicians that I love
Elton John
Billy Joel
U2
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Beatles
Pink Floyd
Bonnie Rait

7 TV Shows that I love
Melrose Place
Friends
Amazing Race
Grey's Anatomy
Survivor
Stargate
Atlantis

No comments: