They are entertaining, I mean, where else can you yell at your server and not have people look at you as though you're on crack? You cheer for a knight who is honoring a fair maiden. You eat everything with your hands, no utensils, you yell, you shoot, you boo and boo and boo for the other knights. It's a good time had by all!I say if you can afford to go every few years for a special occasion, then you should. This was our last supper with Renee and Jim, some of the many friends we will miss dearly. Renee, you are right, I'll think of you whenever I'm at a buffet and picking up a pasty, I mean pastry :) We are so happy you are coming to visit us when we have a home besides the local Motel 8!
I can't believe that after all this time here and E and I both falling in love with the area that we are moving north. It's surreal. I will miss so many people I've grown attached to, they are our chosen family, they have made our time here so much richer, more enjoyable and just fuller.
1 comment:
I've been to Medieval Times and you are right, it is A LOT of fun. The day after our wedding we took our niece and nephews to the Dixie Stampede in TN. It is along the same line as MT as in you eat with your hands and there is a competition, but it is with cowboys. If you are ever in TN you should give it a try.
Post a Comment