Awhile back I posted this post about what life is like living in a hotel for 9 weeks. How you have multitasking zones of the room. YOu know, the office/kitchen and the entertainment center/wardrobe/pantry.Well, due to circumstances WAYYYYYY beyond our control we have had an ongoing problem with the internet connection in the hotel. The kind folks who are the internet service providers basically blew off our near daily complaints until they realized, finally, it was NOT a lack of intelligence on our part causing the internet connection issues... it was the fact their lousy power system failed... yeah, took them 30 days to figure that out... ok, it took them 2 minutes once they got the signal that the power failed. Guess that's what happens when some dude in an office can't be bothered to send his butt in the field or a technicians to actually test the signal booster or room connectivity.
Oh well. So why is our bathroom/storage space/overflow closet/'library' now also the office... well, as luck would have it, it's the ONLY place on our section of the hotel you can get internet service in.
Whoever said you do your best thinking on the toilet had no idea how true that is. LOL.
3 comments:
Great visual! ;-) This cracks me up (because I can totally see Ed and I both spending alot more time in the bathroom if the only place we could get internet access was in there)!! I remember in another post you said, "Alone time means sitting on the toilet." Gives a whole new meaning to a 'multi-purpose room'....
Yeah, the post on "alone time" sure was a prophecy huh? Internet still not fixed, seriously cramping our computer time. I"m writing from the bathroom....!
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! I would do much more than that to save my soul from internet deprivation. No judgement here, sweet girl! :)
Post a Comment