I was tagged by seeking sloan
and I'm taking part for 2 basic reasons...
1. I like being tagged, we can share things that normally wouldn't come up in this diary/journey and friends/family get a chance to know more about us as E normally chimes in on these.
2. I don't have a slew of draft posts right now. I get 'inspired' in batches, write 3-6 draft posts and then have them go 'live' to the blog 1/day, today, I'm out!
4 jobs I have had in my life...
1. Maid in a hotel during college
2. Excercise rider at a Thoroughbred Breeding Farm
3. (e) aviation electronic tech (Navy)
4. (e) Osco Drug guy
4 movies I would watch over and over...
1. Hunt for Red October
2. GiGi (note, this is NOT Gigli, GiGi is a classic musical from 'way back')
3. (e) Stargate
4. (e) Contact
4 places I have lived...
1. Las Crucas, New Mexico
2. Syracuse, NY
3. (e) Whidbey Island, Washington
4. (e) Atsugi, Japan
4 TV shows I love to watch....
1. (e) Stargate Atlantis
2. (both) Amazing Race
3. (l) Survivor (E 'tolerates' this one!)
4. Grey's Anatomy
4 places we/I/e have been on vacation...
1. (us) Alaska -cruise and rail tour, this was incredible
2. (L) Segovia Spain
3. (us) -Belgium, rented a boat and cruised the canals
4. (us) -Mickey's Kingdom, vacation with E's Brother, wife, their daughter
4 websites I visit daily..
1. www.chinaadopttalk.com
2. www.gmail.com
3. (e) www.anarchy-online.com
4. www.blogger.com
4 of my favorite foods...
1. MOm's home cooking, all incredible
2. pasta
3. ice cream
4. cheesecake
4 places I would like to be right now...
1. China
2. Spain with E and Magpie, this is our next vacation
3. Retired
4. In our new home and SETTLED in
1 comment:
test
Post a Comment