We also had our very own Big Dig going on in the back yard. Pretty cool of E to order Magpie some new toys to play with but I think this was a bit 'much', don't you?The new toy is being returned pronto, it was a little pricey I'm sure and it won't really go with our plans for the backyard anyway. With all the work we're hopefully going to meet our closing date... fingers crossed everyone.
On a different note, we are no longer fighting for the bathroom, for internet access. We've moved rooms and the new one is in the part of the hotel that has internet access still. There was a 'bit' of a 'minor', as in I've been sick as a dog for 5 weeks (more on than off), mold issue with the AC unit in our old room, the smell was overpowering at times when you'd walk in the room. I was sicker this morning that I'd been in 2 weeks. Bonus, our new room is nearly double the size so that's cool too.
23 days and counting till we close and sleep on an air mattress for a week (when the movers are scheduled for)! We're actually looking forward to the air mattress.
1 comment:
I will pray that you make your closing date and move in before you know it. So sorry to hear how sick you have been. Soon, you'll be in your own space.
Post a Comment