Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We warned you Magpie!

So from time to time I suffer from bloggers cramp... either I'm in a lull or my hand is cramped from clicking on other people's blogs!

So we took some online quizes tonight...

Magpie, the following is why your dad doesn't cook much. When he took the "What kind of Cook are you?" quiz. Here's what he got:

You Are Not a Cook

You know cooking isn't for you, and you wouldn't even consider trying to make a homecooked meal.

And this is a very good thing. You've saved all your friends and family from unintentional food poisoning!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got

You Are a Learning Cook

You've got the makings of an excellent cook, and the desire to be one.
But right now, you're just lacking the experience. You couldn't be a top chef yet, but you could be an apprentice.

I am definitely a learning cook, but don't think I have the makings of being an excellent one. I am very by the recipe and can't experiment or it turns out inedible. My husband, however, can throw a bunch of crap together and have it taste awesome!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! What is your LID? We'll probably end up staying in side by side rooms at the White Swan (pooping and learning to cook, haha)! :)

dreamer said...

this is hilarious, I respond to your comments responding to my post, which links up to your post, which links up to my survey. whew, I'm dizzy.

LID 5/8/06, you're right around there too.

Hoping the room we receive Magpie in doesn't remind me of a card store. LOL.

So glad to share yet more thing with you.

Anonymous said...

You Are an Excellent Cook

You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...

I got a good grade on my report card! No Top Chef reality shows for me, but I certainly love to feed good stuff to my family and friends.

For the next time you want to impress, try Mini Beef Wellingtons with Gorgonzola. It was super easy and a huge hit at Easter this year. My sisters were very impresssed. Enjoy!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_17355,00.html?rsrc=search

Your April Secret Pal!

Anonymous said...

That is why there is always take-out honey!