Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Like a good little ALT conformist

I joined the ALT group a while back and of course frequent their blogs too. This survey is making the ALT rounds, I'm game.

A is for age: 30-something

B is for Beer:
If B is for Beer, I say bleeeeeeeechhhhk

C is for Career: Engineering Manager

D is for my Dog’s Name: Ginger, afraid of her shadow, when I first got her, Zane, as in Zane Grey

E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: Toothbrush

F is for Favorite T.V. Show: Survivor

G is for Favorite Game:
Life, cause well it is just a game... ironically enough, my station wagon never overflowed with kids...

H is for Hometown: Too much info for the internet

I is for Instruments I Play: Instrument? Instrument? What about the armpit trumpet, when I was a kid I could give my brothers a run for their money!

J is for Favorite Juice: Not a big juice fan... does Diet Coke count?

K is for Whose Butt I’d Like To Kick: Some things are better left unsaid.

L is for the Last Place I Ate:
Home, animal crackers for dinner

M is for Marriage: Marriage, marvelous, magnificent, 5 years

N is for my Name:
Depends who's asking...

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: Too Many.

P is for People I was With Today:
Oh PLLLLEAAASE, I was at work.

Q is for Quote:
Don't shoot the messenger.

R is for Biggest Regret: I have very few true regrets. Missing out on a Belgium work assignment was a huge regret for us.

S is for Sport: Channel Surfing

T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 5:30 AM, followed by the snooze being hit 8 times until 6:30 AM arrived.

U is for Current Underwear: White

V is for Vegetable You Love:
broccoli, carrots, green peppers...

W is for Worst Habit: Neatness and honesty... tied.

X is for X-rays I Have Had: Probably 4-5, one for each new company and 2 due to a back injury.

Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today:
Lunch, catered at work.

Z is for Zodiac: Leo, Year of the Rooster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the armpit trumpet--nice!