Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Behold the cuteness

First, a hearty congratulations (and hope she doesn't mind) to a wonderful person who's child was just born, such a beauty. We wish you well and you've been a good friend during this wait.


Ok, now for our cuteness (Chrissie, this one's for you!), check out the picture taken of the dogs in the backseat of the car on the way home this past Sunday... no, they are not normally that docile. Typicaly they are panting, barking, pacing and generally just wearing themselves out, but I think they took care of that during the quick weekend at my mom's.


Magpie, man oh man, wait till you come, they won't know what hit them! Or should I say, Zane won't know what hit her, her days as top dog (as the picture shows, LITERALLY) are numbered!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a super cute pic!!

walternatives said...

That looks like a calendar shot. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love L-O-V-E Love this picture!

comingaroundagain said...

Agree! By looking at this photo, they have to be the cutest dogs! It makes me want to grab them and hug them all over.

Anne Marie said...

Oh, Oh, Oh, how I love your dogs. They are just wonderful. Our dogsitter has a Weimaraner (sp?), and had another before that. There are also 2 in our building and two that used to live across the street. No dalmatians though. I bet I start seeing them everywhere now!

Polar Bear said...

ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

This picture is awesome. It looks as if you visited a doggy photographer for an in-studio shoot. I can see this picture on a holiday card or something. Oh yeah.. these dogs have no idea.. ha ha ha ha. But, they'll love Magpie too!

4D said...

That is a great photo!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

I want to kiss their cute little doggie faces. Very cute.