It's hard to imagine, but we've reached some interesting milestones. First, we've hit the number of months that we originally thought we'd be waiting.
Secondly, we hit double digits.
Thirdly, I'm still sticking to my prediction, that we'll have our referral by this time next year. And so begins the countdown rather than count up.
10 months have passed and there are 12 months left and counting. Stay tuned, I did some interesting number crunching and will post it later this week.
Referrals were also released earlier this week and I'll post on that too.
14 comments:
Happy 10! I would love if your prediction is right on our referrals.
Happy 10 Month LID-iversary!
Keep smilin!
Congrats on hittin' double digits.
That is great!!!!
Congratulations on hitting the big 10. That sounds like a lot of months which means you are getting closer and closer. You might want to relax tonight and enjoy some cake... but you may not want to make it in that oven. Happy 10.
Happy 10 to you. My turn tomorrow! It's funny that I am now saying I hope your prediction is right, when I was the one who was positive we would get our referrals this spring/summer. Duh, that's only a few months away. Ha! So, at this point, I'd be happy for a "I told you so" from you.
I like the 10 picture that you have here - cool. And, congrats on hitting the double digits.
We are right behind you next week.....
woo hoo double digits!!!!
Happy double digits! I'm right there with you on your prediction for next March. Gotta believe we're close to the midway point...
Yeah! Happy 10!!!
I hope we are back by this time next year. I am interested to see your prediction.
Happy 10!
Congratulations on the 10! I like your referral prediction, too.
Happy 10 months darlin!
happy 10th LID-versary!! here's to hoping the referral process speeds up some!!
Congrats on 10 behind ya!
Post a Comment