This is great!!!!! I am just about to go to sleep... but now I am up again and running with my laptop into the family room to show Mark!!!!! I noticed he is not wearing the Sox shirt tonight. Will update you soon.
First of all, thanks for reminding me about this series. I’ve been so busy with work, family affairs, rerouting of travel etc. that I nearly forget it was taking place. You know, those of us with 26 world championships under our belt typically don’t get too worked up over a series with a sophomoric rival in mid-April. I did take the time this morning to delve a bit further into last night’s game and even caught a few highlights. From what I could gather, the Sox looked like a bunch of cartoon characters out there in their silly Celtic green. I know that Sox fans tend to get much more worked up about these early season match-ups. Well, good for you. Someone needs to care, right? Anyway, I’ve invested enough time on this drivel. I’ve got to go back to reading Walter Isaacson’s fascinating new portrait of Einstein. Thanks for the early season updates. Check back with me in August after we sweep you under the rug and send you plummeting into third place, well behind our Canadian friends from Toronto.
Oh boy, I'm in for an interesting summer watching you two battle it out over these two teams. Are you guys going to be able to play nice when we have a local get together? LOL Neither of us are big fans so we can't get caught siding with the wrong side of this debate. I did live in Kansas City for a while so I used to be partical to the Royals but these days we pay more attention to NASCAR than to the great American past time. Thanks guys for the entertainment!
I notice your picture is of 4 bottles of Red Sox beer. Are those for the 4 home runs in a row the Sox scored tonight?? ha ha. Mark can't talk right now -- pacing in front of the TV is now in progress.
6 comments:
Ha!!! I had to take the cell phone away from my son during dinner....he kept checking the score so he could torture his yankee lovin cousin!
Red Sox Fans....since birth:)
-Maryellen
This is great!!!!! I am just about to go to sleep... but now I am up again and running with my laptop into the family room to show Mark!!!!! I noticed he is not wearing the Sox shirt tonight. Will update you soon.
First of all, thanks for reminding me about this series. I’ve been so busy with work, family affairs, rerouting of travel etc. that I nearly forget it was taking place. You know, those of us with 26 world championships under our belt typically don’t get too worked up over a series with a sophomoric rival in mid-April. I did take the time this morning to delve a bit further into last night’s game and even caught a few highlights. From what I could gather, the Sox looked like a bunch of cartoon characters out there in their silly Celtic green. I know that Sox fans tend to get much more worked up about these early season match-ups. Well, good for you. Someone needs to care, right?
Anyway, I’ve invested enough time on this drivel.
I’ve got to go back to reading Walter Isaacson’s fascinating new portrait of Einstein.
Thanks for the early season updates. Check back with me in August after we sweep you under the rug and send you plummeting into third place, well behind our Canadian friends from Toronto.
Oh boy, I'm in for an interesting summer watching you two battle it out over these two teams. Are you guys going to be able to play nice when we have a local get together? LOL Neither of us are big fans so we can't get caught siding with the wrong side of this debate. I did live in Kansas City for a while so I used to be partical to the Royals but these days we pay more attention to NASCAR than to the great American past time. Thanks guys for the entertainment!
I notice your picture is of 4 bottles of Red Sox beer. Are those for the 4 home runs in a row the Sox scored tonight?? ha ha. Mark can't talk right now -- pacing in front of the TV is now in progress.
Some serious crying in front of the TV is now in progress and the preparation of come backs, responses and written materials.
Post a Comment