Woobie for Zane?
Yet more proof that people's pets, ours in this case, are much more like kids than those without pets realize. When Zane was about 10 weeks old, we went to an IKEA near our house in MD and picked up this cool stuffed snake, rainbow colored and overstuffed. We thought it would be one of those disposable toys, good for a few hours and then shredded to pieces throughout the house. We couldn't have been more
My theory, she was weaned too soon. Sounds reasonable, but to this day, she still does it. She could do it all morning and all night, she's even fallen asleep while doing it. If her nose is stuffed she continues to suck away while wheezing so loud she could wake the dead. We went through several of those rainbow snakes because they got so icky, even after washing, then horrors of all horrors, they were discontinued. The new green snake in the picture is still just as good in Zanes mind as the old ones.
So if you are in need of a woobie, we have a few spares we keep in the closet.
I found a picture of the woobie to end all woobies, Zane was about 3 months old in this shot. Ears and paws big as could be. She grew into the paws... the ears, well, not so much. but she is cute as heck and she loved that woobie. That was the first of 3 identical ones.
7 comments:
I'm completely impressed that she doesn't destroy the woobie :-)
She adores the woobie, it's about the only thing in the house she respects!
I'm so glad she has a new woobie! I love the puppy pic--she's so little!
Very Cute! She is so pretty!
Too cute (Zane that is) but I have to tell you that I HATE snakes, even stuffed ones (although the rainbow one isn't too bad but the green one is a too realisic snake color). They give me the heebie-jeebies like you can't imagine. I can't even look at them on the TV as I will have nightmares about them. This is my big confession.....they petrify me! So when I do visit, you'll have to forgive my snake-phobia.
What a cutie! My poopy pup would rip it to shreds.
Keep smilin!
Hi, I saw your post, my weim does the same thing! They are so cute and weird. We are also waiting to adopt for Vietnam, and have 2 DD from China. I enjoy your blog. May I add it to my links?
Charisa
www.sweetlittlebrother.blogspot.com
Post a Comment