Considered a number with 'good luck' in South American countries. ...but 'bad luck' in Chinese culture. Fours in China tend to be 'unlucky', glad our 14th month is over.
the age at which one can legally gain access to Myspace!
The number of days in a fortnight.
The number of pounds in a stone (I can now sleep at night, thank goodness I figured that out, now to weave it into cool party conversation...)
The number encoded in a lot of the music by Johann Sebastian Bach.
The number of fonts installed with the basic addition of Adobe Acrobat.
In Tarot, the card representing Temperance.
The number of lines in a Sonnet.
The number of sides in a cuboctahedron.half the cycle of the moon.
In A.D., the year Augustus died and Tiberus became ruler.
The number of countries that border China.
...lastly, this marks the close of our 14th month of our Dossier being logged into China. We've made it through review finally and now start the countdown to Magpie. HOnestly, I'm going out on a limb here, I think within the next 14 months we'll see her picture for the 1st time.
6 comments:
Ok my smarty pants friend, how do you know all of these things? Somedays I'm lucky to know that 14 comes after 13 and before 15.
Congrats on being finished with the bad number. As always, I am right behind you. I also agree that we are now at our half way point. FIANLLY!
I love that I always learn something new from your LID anniversary posts.
Halfway? I certainly hope so!
Really - you have to be 14 to enter MySpace? Didn't know. Didn't know many of the other things either, but somehow this surprised me.
Congrats!
hopefully something will happen and you see her picture within...the next 14!
Hooray for 14 months behind you! I hope it does speed up!
Happy 14! Learn something new everyday.
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment