Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Ugly, the bad, the good... the sweet rewards

Moving Day at Confucius Says

(interesting note, the company that hauls defective "merchandise" gave me the low down on the most hauled brands and appliances including Kitchen, TV's and Washers/dryers)

The Ugly


The Bad

The Good










(the stove has 2 convection (or standard) oven sections as the bottom drawer can easily cook cakes, breads, casseroles, the cooktop has a full side element that sections into a front/back/middle combination, another small burner and a 3 sized flexible element from 6" - 12", wow!)

The Sweet rewards, baked tonight to test it out, a scrumptious sourcream, chocolate chip, pudding concoction, so sweet it doesn't need icing. mmm mmmm good.



9 comments:

C's Mom said...

Scrumptious. Me LURVES!

Anonymous said...

Hmm...that cake looks familiar!!! I forgot to get the recipe when we were up...for the crab dip too!

wzgirl said...

GIRL - You baked a Bundt for your test run. I am so proud!

Anonymous said...

I'm drooling...

Michele said...

Yummy-O! Sounds/looks good to me. Thanks for the recipe. We will be trying it real soon. I hope the one I sent to you goes over as well. Congrats on the new "baby". I'm sure it will get tons of love and attention in the coming years.

Cavatica said...

The good looks nice and it's result looks darn yummy!

Colleen said...

Can I come over?? Is there any left?? Oh my lordie does that look and sound good!!!

Oh - the Lobster roll was down at Bill's seafood in Westbrook, CT. Right on Route 1. You have to get the jumbo one tho. Its worth every.penny!

Kathryn said...

yummy that looks good!!! My husband bought me a sign that says "the only reason I have a kitchen is because it came with the house" I am SOOOO not a cook!!! I want to take a cooking class to see if I can't knock the cooking gene into gear that went dormant about 15 years ago!!!
Kathryn

Anne Marie said...

Beautiful stove, beautiful cake! It must be such a relief!