Saturday, September 29, 2007

Little buddy

This regularly scheduled program, an indepth analysis of life while waiting endlessly for our Magpie from China and trying not to become bitter or reach the age where our Social Security checks are valid, has been interrupted for a while.
For some truly mindless, thought UNprovoking, comments/pictures, hang here for a while.
the regularly scheduled program will return when I'm less disappointed.
*************************************
Everybody needs friends, but Zane has SuperHero friends now.


14 comments:

Cavatica said...

Sorry. I'm nutty too. Love the toy!!!

Jenni said...

Murphy and Boomer are very jealous!

Anonymous said...

That's just too cute!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Your dog is SO cute... I want him... I love his toy...lol...

Michele said...

Much better than the snake. Only kidding. I'm sure he is having a blast with it. What did Ginger get?

Anonymous said...

Now, THAT is a way-cute doggie picture! Love it.

Shirley said...

That is a great picture...also, I am very happy our friend is finally home. Going to see her next week..YAY!!

LisaBB said...

Hey there!
We met you at the Bushnell Park Carousel a few months ago. Thanks for sending the picture of me and Maizie. I'm sorry to hear about the wait. I remember month after month we'd get updates, and the wait would get longer and longer. My mom would keep asking, and everytime I answered, it was hard not to cry. I kept saying, when we hear anything you'll know. I didn't want to talk or think about the adoption. It was one of the reasons, that I couldn't pick out a name for our daughter until we met her. And I know others have said this, but as absolutely crappy as the wait is, the past few months with Maizie have erased those long years--almost.
keeping fingers crossed for you, and I really like your writing.

"M2" said...

I love those pictures
Zane is awesome
can't be horribly depressed looking at that

comingaroundagain said...

Everyone needs a superhero now and again. . . .

Zane's got it right.

;-)

C's Mom said...

I'm not sure if I've told you, but I'm in love with Zane.

Project Ni Hao said...

Too cute. Does Zane try to get all the stuffing out of a doll, like my dog does? I'm forever picking up little balls of stuffing.

I'm sorry you're feeling down. Sending a big hug your way...

Colleen said...

OH MY GOD! That pic of your dog with spiderman is a HOOT! Love it.

Anne Marie said...

That is the best pic I have seen in a LONG time. I needed that!