Thursday, October 18, 2007

... and onto less sucking things

But first, I must mention the following, just for shits and grins:

5/8/06, our LID, we guessed our referral would come May 07', about 12 months

Summer 06', we guessed our referral was still 12 to 14 more months

Fall 06', we guessed our referral was still 12 to 14 more months

Winter 06', we guessed our referral had increased to 13 or maybe infinity more months, ah the Christmas spirit.

Spring 07', we guessed our referral would be about 12 more months, yes, we passed the gestation period of an Ass like it was an old lady on the highway and cruised on up to the elephants, hanging in there with their 24 month gestation period.

Summer 07', we guessed our referral increased to 14 more months, now setting us up for another year of hoarding vacation till the winter, "just in case".

Fall 07', we guessed our referral wait increased to ~16 more months


Anyone notice we aren't making much ground?

*****************************************

Ok, onto less sucking things.

*****************************************

Anyone up for a little bit of blogging photo posting about "before" and "after"?

Spefically the home construction from last year and what things are like now that we're broke?

2 comments:

"M2" said...

I'd love to see the photos before and after.... I just did this of my kitchen..
We frankly should take before and after photo's of ourselves doing this adoption
before: young and happy
after: old and grey wearing diapers

Kathryn said...

I just found your blog. We started our adoption January 2006 after having miscarriages in December 2004 and December 2005. Sometimes I think I can't take the wait any longer. We're becoming foster parents, but that has turned into a longer than expected wait, too - and maybe we're crazy for going that route anyway since it's so risky...
How are you dealing with the wait these days?
Also, what is ALT?