The dogs will continue to endure much humiliation until Magpie comes home. The costume, I made many many years ago for Rascal my first dalmatian, since then Ginger has worn it. So while Zane wears it now, Ginger paid many dues in it Halloween after Halloween.
There's an awesome hat that goes with the costume, but that year I couldn't find it in the house.
So Magpie, when you FINALLY get home the dogs may need to have a few words with you.

7 comments:
Happy Halloweenie!
I LOVE Zane :0)
Very cute. I'm sure both the dogs will be happy when Magpie gets home so they can get a break from playing dress up. You'll be so busy dressing her up in all the cute things in her closet.
Dogs in costumes - too funny. I love that dog!
That's awesome. Go you on your cleverness. Logan went as a Weim this year :-)
The poor dog is going to one day need some help mentally!!! Hehehe
Love the doggie costume!!!!
Kathryn:)
I love that picture, what a good dog!!!
I really love those pumpkins, they look like they are goards. I would love to have those from year to year.
Happy Belated Halloween. We used to dress Matty up each year as skeladog, she seemed to actually like it, she really liked the kids coming to the door. Gracie.....not so much.
Post a Comment