We all have them, the dreams of life, this is the story of my life dream, of a family.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
More pics?
Why not. I still don't feel like writing, but feel the need to say something, there was a time when what I saw through a camera said much more than I could ever write.
Horses and beautiful country. Absolutely fabulous. I wish I could have done that when we were there but I will definitely have to plan it when we go back. It is truly a place everyone should see at least once in their life. Thanks for helping me relive those memories.
The only thing I can do is make a horse stop and turn... Have you hear the 'Man From Snowy River'... all about horses etc in Australia up in the Snowy Mtns. that is what those pics reminded me of... by the way... very nice!
6 comments:
Horses and beautiful country. Absolutely fabulous. I wish I could have done that when we were there but I will definitely have to plan it when we go back. It is truly a place everyone should see at least once in their life. Thanks for helping me relive those memories.
The only thing I can do is make a horse stop and turn... Have you hear the 'Man From Snowy River'... all about horses etc in Australia up in the Snowy Mtns. that is what those pics reminded me of... by the way... very nice!
I love the photos!
Looking at them made the air seem fresher. . .
Gorgeous. Alaska rocks.
I can say "beyond beautiful". I'd love to be there.
Ah...beautiful. I actually exhaled. Loudly.
Post a Comment