Love, Love, Love that ornament! Why didn't I think of that. Actually that is the first thing Joe bought for Lilly before we got her. (a cute little white and gold teddy bear ornament)
I wonder if it is too late to buy one of these?? I saw them & thought about getting one & then never went back....I like how that looks on your tree! xo
PS - Hoping to see some pics from your third BabyMoon.
4 comments:
I love this... I need one of those... hang in there...
Very appropriate for your tree this year.
Hugs!
Love, Love, Love that ornament! Why didn't I think of that. Actually that is the first thing Joe bought for Lilly before we got her. (a cute little white and gold teddy bear ornament)
I wonder if it is too late to buy one of these?? I saw them & thought about getting one & then never went back....I like how that looks on your tree! xo
PS - Hoping to see some pics from your third BabyMoon.
Post a Comment