Tuesday, November 13, 2007

we interrupt this strike

(updated, more pictures, thanks to the many people for remembering her anniversary this weekend. I don't think deep pain changes over time or lessens, I just think we all find ways to bury it deeper. Life must move on.)

... To say thanks for the sender of these flowers. You know who you are and you know how much I appreciate it.



Lots of other stuff I could blog about but I just need to take a break, I'll catch up with everyone later. Gone Fishing.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Know that there are tons of your friends keeping both of you in our thoughts. I hope that what ever you are doing will bring you some happiness and peace.

Big hugs!

Samantha said...

Hmm hope you are Ok call me if you need me. I am right down the street kinda. I still have your green plate. Take Care.

How sweet you got flowers!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you guys to know I am thinking about you and about Sophia. Take good care of yourselves.

Lost and Found said...

Plain and simple, you are obviously loved. My thoughts are with you and of S who is surely watching over you and guiding you.

Kathryn said...

Hi Lisa, Hope your doing okay and know that you were in my thoughts today.
Kathryn