Due to the Writer's Guild of America being on strike, this blog has been temporarily suspended till we find a scab worker to take their place.
**************************
Does anyone think there's something wrong with the following things?:
The US is currently spending ONE BILLION $'s per MONTH in Iraq and is thinking of spending at least another FIFTY BILLION to finish the job. Couldn't we have already BOUGHT Iraq for the hundreds of billions we've spent on it?
We have no universal health care for our hard earned tax dollars.
US workers work longer hours per week and more weeks per year than any other industrialized nation.
Writer's and Producers in Hollywood are arguing about who gets the $19.31 in PROFITS for every $20.00 in DVD sales... (by the way, US consumers buy about 16 BILLION in DVD's every year..., nearly 97% is profit)
Me thinks the general taxpayer, that's me and you, are getting screwed in every deal nearly every day.
**************************
Stay tuned, I'm heading out to find a scab writer to come up with something funny and witty to say, then of course I'll pay that person, their agent and some producer my life savings, anything left over will go to the people in Iraq cause they need my money more than me.
Lord knows we can't survive another day without Hollywood.
Either way I don't have much to say other than drama, bitching and wishful thinking, I'll be back later on.
3 comments:
You go sister... you're to funny!!!
Dude I just paid 4 bucks a 1/4 pint for blueberries for my girls. 4 bucks...
And yes, we are soo screwed on soo many levels. I want a coat from jcrew. it is 171 on sale. You know it cost like 5 bucks to make.
The war...the money...sickening.
But I need my useless tv to keep my mind numb (I love tv btw and used to work in it) he.
lastly, I know I am rambling. we gave 31k to our girls birthcountry for their adoption. The total in country expenses are 187 dollars per kid. Yup...gotta love the US businesses....oh and don't pass this info along or I will be shot.
Good luck finding that writer. I'll be watching.
Post a Comment