Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Breathtaking









Some of you received these photos from me via email, but I wanted to capture them here, for Magpie one day.

Snow is normal for so much of the US, but for where these pictures were taken in China... an extreme rarity, certainly even more rare so is it accumulating or lasting.

Enjoy.














































6 comments:

C's Mom said...

Amazing photos. Thanks for sharing them. The last one is especially stunning to me.

comingaroundagain said...

They are beautiful!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Love, love, love the photos... happy V-Day to you both...

Michele said...

Snow can be beautiful. I just wish it didn't also bring on all the other pictures.

I'm ready for the snow to be gone for this yea. Bring on Spring!

Kristy said...

Gosh these pictures are of professional quality, they are beautiful!!!! Is it ok if I copy some of them , especially the one with the bike??? They are awesome and you should enter them in a contest somewhere!!!

Love, Kristy

Samantha said...

Love the photos I saved the email somewhere. Hey the time changes this Sunday who'd a believed it!